Van Mark exists today because of the original Trim-A-Brake. Siding and roofing contractors became more efficient and effective by this new innovation that made it easier to bend and form flashing and trim. The Trim-A-Brake II™ builds on this legacy by becoming the most versatile utility brake out there. The time-tested bending brake has served thousands of window installers and exterior remodelers for generations. The lightweight design is perfect for contractors on the go. Great for bending basic shapes to trim out windows, doors, and much more. The simple design makes it easy for even the novice user to bend metal.
- Hinge pockets help prevent damage to the brake while scoring
- Full loop handle provides uniform bending along entire piece
- Material stops allow repeat bending without re-measuring
- Design with a 3 ⁄ 8" x 13" working pocket
- Available in lengths of 2’0", 4’6", 6’6", 8’6", 10’6", and 12’6"